Arriving passengers must abide to the following procedures for customs clearance:
- Use Green Channel if you have neither dutiable nor prohibited or restricted goods in your possession.
- Use Red Channel if you have goods to declare.
- No duty is leviable on your necessary and appropriate wearing apparel and personal effects which have been in use.
- If you are 18 years or above, you are exempted from taxes as follows:
- Tobacco (including cigars and cigarettes) not exceeding 250g
- Spirits not exceeding 1 litre and
- Wine, ale or beer not exceeding 2 litres
Passengers leaving Mauritius for Rodrigues are not entitled to duty free facilities.
Click here for further information.