1.1 take a pre-departure PCR test for Covid-19 within 72 hours before departure and the result of which shall be negative. [Applies for children and infants as well.]
1.2 take a health insurance covering Covid-19 treatment expenses. [Does not apply for Mauritian nationals and occupation/resident permit holders.]
1.4 wear a surgical or N95/FFP2 mask during the flight, at the airport and while commuting to their place of residence.
1.5 make frequent use of hand sanitizer during their transit at the airport.
1.6 be subjected to body temperature check on arrival at SSR Intl Airport by the Health authorities.
1.7 abide by all sanitary health conditions as laid down in the protocol set out by the Ministry of Health and Wellness for transfer and stay at the designated hotels or other accommodations.
2. The following passengers will be considered as fully vaccinated:
A) having been administered at least 14 days before departure with a full course of anyone of the following vaccines:
- Astrazeneca (Vaxzevria Or Covishield)
- Sputnik V, or
B) having been administered at least 28 days before departure with a Janssen vaccine, or
C) having produced documentary evidence that they have recovered from Covid-19 and thereafter, have been vaccinated with one dose of the above-mentioned vaccines at least 14 days prior to their departure to Mauritius,
- take a Covid test on arrival at the hotel
- take a Covid test on day 5 at the hotel
2.2 fully vaccinated passengers not booked at a registered hotel shall:
- take a Covid test on arrival at the airport. The COVID 19 Lab Request form should be completed for this purpose.
- take a self-administered test on day 5
2.3 fully vaccinated passengers with negative test result taken on arrival at the hotel or the airport will be allowed to leave their hotel or their place of residence.
3. Passengers who are not fully vaccinated shall book and pay for a 14 days in-room stay package at a designated hotel including airport-hotel transfers and PCR tests on day 0, day 7 and day 14.
4. Passengers under the age of 18 who are:
4.1 accompanying a vaccinated or unvaccinated adult will be subject to the same conditions applicable to the adult.
4.2 travelling alone will be subject to the same conditions as a vaccinated adult.