SSR International Airport hosts 18 major airlines and is a gateway to more than 20 destinations with 10 major hubs served worldwide. It is the proud recipient of a number of prestigious and internationally recognised awards over the years including “Best Airport in Africa” by Airports Council International (ACI), “Best Airport Indian Ocean” by Skytrax and “Indian Ocean Leading Airport” by World Travel Awards.
Airport Terminal Operations Ltd (ATOL), a member of Airport Holdings Ltd, owns the Passenger Terminal and Landside at SSR International Airport and is responsible for its commercial development, landside operations, terminal facilities, technology infrastructure, engineering and maintenance of highly specialised systems.
Our Technical & Maintenance department plays an important role in all aspects of our airport operations and ensures round-the-clock performance of assets worth MUR11Bn spanning over multi-disciplinary engineering fields.
We are actually looking for dynamic, passionate and self-motivated candidates to fill in the following positions to reinforce our existing team and contribute to a wide range of development, construction and maintenance projects. Click on the links below:
You will be part of a dedicated team of professionals where you have the opportunity to learn, grow and explore in this unique environment. You will also be able to demonstrate your full potential and contribute in our ambitious growth plans.
Join our inclusive and supportive culture at ATOL where you will have the chance of making a difference and achieving your professional aspirations.
Embarking on a career at ATOL is challenging, exciting and rewarding.
How to apply?
If you believe you have the right profile and can take up the challenge, please send the following documents by registered post not later than 17 February 2023 at 15h30 local Mauritius time.
- Motivation letter
- Full resume/ CV
- A photocopy of National Identity Card
- Copies of educational certificates with letters of equivalences from the MQA as applicable.
- Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Department
Airport Terminal Operations Ltd
SSR International Airport
Plaine Magnien 51520
- Successful candidates will initially be employed on contract basis for a period of one year with the possibility of permanent employment thereafter based on satisfactory performance.
- Job references should be specified on the envelope and your motivation letter.
- Only the best qualified candidates will be called for the interview.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Canvassing in any form will entail disqualification from the selection process.
- Prior to appointment, successful candidates will be required to undergo a full medical examination to assess their suitability and will also be required to submit a certificate of character as per the Company Policy.
- Applicants should be Mauritian Nationals.
An attractive package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
ATOL reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement without incurring any liability towards any applicant.
An Equal Opportunity Employer