Passengers are kindly requested to check with their airlines for flight information or for the latest travel advisory before their travel.
The digital Mauritius All-in-one Travel Form needs to be completed for all passengers, including minors, for presentation of the QR Code at Immigration and Health counters upon arrival in Mauritius. Passengers are strongly encouraged to complete the digital Mauritius All-in-one Travel Form prior to their travel to Mauritius to avoid delays at Immigration and Health counters upon arrival in Mauritius.
Visit the website of the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority to get the latest updates about travel requirements.
Travel Advisory for passengers from Renuin Island valid up to 17 August 2023
Due to recent outbreak of the Avian influenza in Reunion Island, control measures have been reinforced for passengers travelling between Reunion and Mauritius as follows:
1. No live animals and products of animal origin, including poultry products whether cooked or raw, should be introduced into Mauritius.
2. In case these products have been inadvertently brought during their travel, passengers should immediately report same to Customs on arrival.
Travel restrictions valid up to 31 August 2023
- Wearing a surgical or N95/FFP2 mask during the flight is not mandatory but recommended
- Wearing of mask at the airport is not mandatory but recommended
- Any person having been tested Covid-19 positive within 7 days of departure shall not be allowed to board a flight to Mauritius.