Passengers are kindly requested to check with their airlines for flight information or for the latest travel advisory before their travel.
Travel restrictions valid up to 30 Sep 2021
- undergo a PCR test for COVID-19 between 3 and 7 days prior to boarding at the last port of embarkation and the result of which shall be negative.
- produce proof of a travel package in one of the authorised quarantine centres or resort hotels.
- undergo a swabbing with regard to PCR test upon arrival at SSR International Airport.
- have to undergo a COVID-19 PCR test on day 7 and day 14, subject to length of stay.
- wear a face mask while at the Airport and commuting to their designated hotel.
- make frequent use of hand sanitizer during their transit at the Airport.
- abide by all sanitary health protocols as laid down in the protocol set out by the Ministry of Health and Wellness for the authorised quarantine centres or resort hotels.
2. The following passengers will be allowed to stay in an authorised resort hotel:
- fully vaccinated passengers
- passengers having contracted Covid-19 infection (official document to be presented as proof) and been administered one dose of an authorized vaccine at least 14 days prior to their arrival in Mauritius.
These passengers shall abide by the following conditions:
- produce proof of vaccination with an authorised vaccine.
- have free movement within the resort compound and access to authorised activities.
- no excursion outside the resort will be authorised.
- tourist departing before day 14 will be conveyed to the Airport within a sanitary corridor.
- ending of quarantine at day 14 will be subject to a negative PCR test at day 14.
- any vaccinated passenger unwilling to purchase the resort holiday package will be accommodated at an authorised quarantine centre as an unvaccinated traveller.
3. Unvaccinated passengers shall abide by the following conditions:
- undergo a mandatory quarantine for a minimum of 14 days at a state designated quarantine facility.
- have a firm reservation at a state designated quarantine facility.
- be confined to their hotel rooms during the 14-day quarantine period.
- all meals will be delivered in the hotel rooms.
- ending of quarantine at day 14 will be subject to a negative PCR test on day 14.
4. In case the COVID-19 PCR test is positive, the person shall be transferred to a public medical institution for treatment.
Travel Restrictions valid up to 31 August 2021
Any person having been physically present in the following countries within the last 15 days preceding the date of arrival in Mauritius will not be allowed entry or transit in the Republic of Mauritius save for exceptional cases as may be approved on a case to case basis:
- Republic of South Africa
DOMESTIC FLIGHTS FROM RODRIGUES
Passengers are kindly requested to check with Air Mauritius for flight information or for the latest travel advisory before their travel.